With all the entertaining we do around Christmas time I thought I'd do a round up of some great items to keep things looking extra special this festive season.
1. Noel table runner from Marks & Spencer £19.50 this runner would look lovely down the centre of the table either over a plain white table cloth or on its own if you have a lovely wooden table. Perfect to keep things simple on a buffet table if you have having an open house or a festive get together.
2. Silver rope napkin rings from Marks & Spencer £15.00 another beauty from M&S, these beautiful silver napkin rings would look stunning with the contrast of red napkins, or you could go with a frosty theme and team them with white or silver napkins and frosted foliage.
3. Metal Trivet from H&M home £7.99 this gorgeous snowflake shaped trivet would look lovely sitting in the middle of your table awaiting a hot casserole dish, surround it with plenty of tealights to really set the mood for your dinner party.
4. Glass glitter swirl placemats, Star by Julien Macdonald from Debenhams £19.20 if monochrome is your thing then these beautiful place mats are definitely for you. They would look stunning against a white tablecloth, teamed with crisp white plates and black and silver accessories. This would most certainly make your dinner party pop.
5. Snowman stacking mugs from Dunelm £9.99 these mugs are super cute for the holiday season, keep them out by a hot chocolate station throughout Christmas so people can help themself to a warming drink.