1. Cosy jumpers, socks, scarves, hats. Basically cosy anything! It's the nicest feeling to put on a piece of clothing that is toasty and warm from the drier.
2. Boots, the shops are filled with them and it is now acceptable to don a pair of boots every day.
3. Nights snuggled by a fire or candle light with a big old glass of pinot noir (because red wine is for winter)
4. Walks in the woods to admire the beautiful red and orange leaves and to collect pine cones.
5. Hot chocolate, hot toddy, hot apple cider, basically this time of year is a great excuse for drinking (and eating) warming comforting goodies. Check out some of the great recipes below for inspiration
Caramel coffee toddy
Hot buttered jamie
Chai hot toddy
Salted caramel hot chocolate